Friday, July 16, 2010

The Dean post

I promised Dean, an intern at work, that I would write a post about him. Well, today I finally figured out what I would write about.
We were discussing the title of one of the Q&A's of Robert Finnegan who is the CEO of the company 3, which apparently everyone's frustrated or they just all hate him enough to try and make fun of him. I don't have any suggestions, so obviously I don't really comment, and I honestly don't say much around here anyways since the normal conversation are things I don't understand. We were throwing out ideas around, mostly Glen with "Robert Finnegan: huge cock", "Robert Finnegan: 'Tiger in the sack'- signed, his secretary" or "Robert Finnegan: Chief Executive Orifice". All names we all found pretty funny, then Dean comes up with "Richie Rich." After not being able to come up with anything funny when we were all making up names for bands earlier on in the summer, I finally just said "Dean, you have terrible ideas."

I think that may have been the first time they laughed at me for something I said, instead of something that was said towards me like the sexist comment from Linton yesterday when he told me to go to the kitchen where I belonged, or when he called me a slapper earlier on in the internship, which means "whore" by the way. I blame Dean for that, telling him stories about when we went out with a bunch of people and he didn't know where I went for an hour. Don't make up rumors, turd.

But, I gotta say Dean is pretty cool, starting his own magazine and all. I gotta say I'm jealous of that, but not of his jokes.

So there you go Dean, a blog all about you! Hope your last day of this internship was a good one! :)

2 comments: